You will need
- A high resolution image or photograph to illustrate your story, if possible. Make sure you have permission to use it.
- A website URL where further information can be found.
Before you start
- your story is 150 words or fewer;
- you only select the villages that the story is relevant to;
- you do not use bullet points within the text; and
- any images or photographs you submit are high resolution.
All material submitted:
- must adhere to the Council’s Equality and Diversity policy, and must not infringe anti-discrimination legislation;
- must not constitute political advertising;
- must be of a non-commercial nature (except for events or advertising sponsored by the Council or its approved agencies);
- must not directly promote a religious cause - speakers or sales of work in religious venues should be considered as community events; and
- must not be likely to cause offence to public taste and decency.
What happens next
We will review your submission. Inclusion of any story is at our discretion and copy may be edited before publication.
If appropriate, the story will be placed on the relevant community news page, as soon as possible.
If your story promotes an event, this will normally be published two weeks prior to the date of the event.
Submit your story
Medium - This form usually takes a few minutes to compete