Update your name on the electoral register

Use this form to let us know if your name needs to be updated on the electoral register.

You will need

  • a scanned copy of a document confirming your correct name, such as a marriage certificate or passport

What happens next

Your request will be processed and updated on the electoral register. We may need to get in touch with you for further details before the update can take place.

Once your name has been updated, we will send you a confirmation letter.

Start my request

Short - this form shouldn't take long to complete

Updated: 13 November 2017