New Room for Work employability course for over 40’s
31 August 2022
Room for Work is a free employability course designed for skilled workers aged 40+ with work experience ranging from administrative to managerial and professional roles.
The next Room for Work course will begin on Wednesday 7 September and run over six weeks until Thursday 13 October 2022.The course is taught online on Wednesdays and Thursday mornings from 10:30am to 1pm and includes tailored one-to-one mentoring provided by experts.Students will learn:
- Current job search methods and ways to find "hidden jobs"
- Presentation and speaking skills to help you sell your capabilities
- How to write an effective CV for the job you want
- How to use social media, especially LinkedIn, to find work and promote yourself
- How to analyse and activate your network
- How to master competency-based interviews
- Self-employment options
- And much, much more
Find out more and register for Room for Work.
Up to: August 2022
Updated: 14 September 2022