Join Habitats & Heritage for the 100 Mile March
Community news on behalf of Habitats & Heritage | 1 March 2023
Throughout March, Habitats & Heritage are raising funds to support the team's incredible work and protect our local natural and historic environment.
It's the perfect time of the year to explore our local neighbourhood on foot, tread favourite routes and discover new hidden gems, all whilst raising money for the environment.The team, our trustees and friends will:
- Explore heritage sites from St Leonard’s Air Raid shelter (Mortlake) to the Thames Eyot Boathouse (Twickenham)
- Visit iconic local parks and walk along the riverside
- Pick up litter where possible
- Swap seated meetings for a walk & talk with colleagues
- Share photos of our favourite views and wildlife sightings through social media using #HH100MileMarch
We invite you to support us and the fantastic work the team at Habitats & Heritage do by making a small donation. A few small steps for our team, a big leap forwards for our local environment.If you would like to make a donation, please visit Habitats & Heritage.
Up to: March 2023
Updated: 7 March 2023