Calling all residents in Kew – come and have a chat about your health
25 May 2022
A new ‘come and have a chat about your health’ bus will be parked at Kew Community Trust on Monday 30 May and Tuesday 31 May from 10am to 3pm.
On board the bus will be NHS health professionals and pharmacists to answer any of your health questions and to offer you free services to help you remain healthy and well.
The mobile pop-up health clinic will be able to provide you with:
- General health advice, for you or your family
- More information about accessing local health and wellbeing services
- Blood pressure checks
- Help to stop smoking
- Information on preventing and reducing your risk of a number of diseases, including diabetes, cancer and heart disease
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccine, including the offer of the vaccine if you have not had it yet or need one of your doses
- Information on immunisations
Th bus will be parked in the car park of Kew Community Trust, St Luke’s, The Avenue, Richmond, TW9 2AJ.
Cllr Piers Allen, Chair of the Health and Wellbeing Board, said:
“The bus gives residents who are nearby the opportunity to have a friendly chat with healthcare professionals about their health and the services which may help them. The bus will be visiting various areas of the borough over the next few months to make health advice accessible and convenient, so if you do spot the bus, please take the opportunity to go in and have a chat about your health!”
Up to: May 2022
Updated: 25 May 2022