Church Street Twickenham celebrates a spooktacular Halloween
14 October 2021
Come to deepest darkest Church Street this Halloween for all kinds of tricks and treats! There will be ghoulish and spooky attractions for young and old.
Events from 27 October
- Wednesday 27 October - there will be pumpkin carving for young and old from 6pm at the Fox
- Thursday 28 October - Ghoulish Jazz Night at the Fox
- Weekend 29 to 31 October - Fright Fest at the Fox with run with DJs and Live entertainment all weekend.
Events on 31 October
Running from from 2 to 8pm, events include:
- 2pm onwards - Pumpkin Trail with Sweet Halloween Treasure until the treasure runs out! Pick up your trail sheet from participating shops in the street on the day
- 2pm onwards - Stalls in the street of ghoulish arts & crafts, drinks and street food
- 2pm onwards - Gruesome goody bags & terrifying temporary tattoos will be available at the Brewery Market!
- 2.30 to 4.30pm and 5.30 to 7.30pm -Spooky Face Painting & Balloon Modelling (small donations of £1 are encouraged)
- 3 to 5pm - Perrin Jazz Collective performing
- 3 to 8pm - Freaky Free Hair Party including scary hair, horror make up, witch wine & creepy cakes takes place at Piper Violet Hair
- 4, 5 and 6pm - Punch & Judy in the square
- 6pm - Special Horror Fancy Dress Competition at Mint
- 7pm - The world’s most beautiful Church Street trader's carved pumpkins will be judged by the Mayor of Richmond upon Thames
Community news on behalf of The Church Street Association
Up to: October 2021
Updated: 14 October 2021