Come and have a chat about your health
21 September 2022
The 'Come and have a chat about your health' bus will visit Tesco in Teddington on Wednesday 28 September to answer your health questions.
The bus will be parked at Tesco 20-28 Broad St, Teddington, TW11 8RF from 10am to 3pm. If you have a question about your health, or on behalf of your family or friends, visit the health bus to get it answered.
A local pharmacist will be available to offer advice on a range of different areas including:
- Tips to stay healthy and active
- Accessing free NHS health checks for 40 to 74 year olds
- Help to stop smoking
- Preventing and reducing your risk for several diseases, including diabetes, cancer, and heart disease
- Immunisations for you and your family
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccines
NHS staff will be on hand to give you the COVID-19 vaccination if you haven’t yet had it, as well as the booster dose. And if you have any questions or concerns about the vaccine, you can come along and have a chat about it, with no pressure to get the vaccine.
Up to: September 2022
Updated: 21 September 2022