Apply for a discount for a member of a religious community
You may qualify for a Council Tax discount if someone in your household:
- is a member of a religious community whose main occupation is prayer, contemplation, education or the relief of suffering; and
- has no income or capital of their own and is dependent upon the community for their material needs (pensions from previous employment are allowed.)
You will need
- Your Council Tax account number
Before you start
This form is for new applications only.
Do not complete this form if you:
- Already receive this discount - please reapply when you receive a review letter
- Want to tell us about a change to your circumstances
Your personal information provided on this form will be used in accordance with the Council’s Personal Information Policy.
What happens next
We will either reduce the bill or let you know why we have not been able to do so.
If we need more information we will contact you.
Medium - This form usually takes a few minutes to complete
Up to: Council Tax discounts
Updated: 15 July 2020