Richmond Library Annexe venue hire
Richmond Library Annexe
The Annexe function space is situated on the ground floor and has one large hall which can be partitioned into two smaller rooms.
Richmond Library Annexe is suitable for the following functions:
- Small meetings
Richmond Library Annexe is available for hire:
- Available Monday to Saturday only, during Richmond Lending Library opening hours
Out of hours hiring on request only.
Layout and amenities
One large hall can be partitioned into two smaller rooms. When partitioned, each room measures approximately 40 square metres.
- Small rooms - Reception 40, Theatre style 25, Boardroom 16
- Large room - Reception 80, Theatre style 70, Banquet up to 60 (dependent on table configuration, for numbers above 16 extra tables will need to be hired), Boardroom up to 16 (for numbers above 16 extra tables will need to be hired)
Toilets, including a separate disabled facility, are available on this floor. The building is compliant with the requirements of the Equalities Act 2010.
Wi-Fi is available.
External caterers are welcome. We can provide a list of preferred caterers.
Tables and chairs
Tables and chairs are provided but you, or your caterer, will need to provide all the linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking/serving utensils.
A large kitchen is available which is shared between the two rooms when the hall is partitioned. Please note that only one of the rooms has a service hatch to the kitchen.
- Small rooms: Standard rate - £30 per hour, Concessionary rate - £15 per hour
- Large room: Standard rate - £60 per hour, Concessionary rate - £30 per hour
Richmond Station is nearby and a number of buses serve the area.
For enquiries and bookings, email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and contact details including a daytime telephone number.
Up to: Venue hire
Updated: 31 March 2022