There are over 2,000 plots on 23 allotment sites in the borough.
Allotments in Richmond:
- Briar Road allotments, Briar Road Twickenham
- Brook Road allotment, Brook Road Twickenham
- Bushy Park allotment, High Street Hampton
- Cavendish House allotments, Hill View Road Twickenham
- Hatherop Road allotments, Hatherop Road Hampton
- Heath Gardens allotment, Heath Gardens Twickenham
- Hertford Avenue allotment, Hertford Avenue East Sheen
- Manor Road allotment, Manor Road Richmond
- Marsh Farm allotment, Marsh Farm Road Twickenham
- Mill Road allotment, Mill Road Twickenham
- Old Palace Lane allotment, Old Palace Lane Richmond
- Palewell Park allotment, Palewell Park East Sheen
- Palewell Pavilion allotment, Palewell Common Drive East Sheen
- Queens Road allotment, Queens Road Richmond
- Shacklegate Lane allotment, Shacklegate Lane Teddington
- Short Lots allotments, Bushwood Road Kew
- Sixth Cross Road allotment, Sixth Cross Road Twickenham
- South Close allotment, South Close Twickenham
- The Priory allotment, Upper Richmond Road West East Sheen
- The Triangle allotment, Palewell Park East Sheen
- Townmead allotment, Townmead Road Kew
- Walnut Tree allotment, Riverside Drive Ham
- Westfields and St Anns Passage allotment, Westfields Avenue Barnes
About the plots
The majority of the plots measure approximately 125 square metres, although there are a few smaller plots provided on some of the sites.
All the sites are fitted with communal water taps that are generally within easy reach of most plots. We do not provide sheds, but sometimes new tenants may be able to negotiate to take over a shed owned by the outgoing tenant.
Renting an allotment does not require any experience or knowledge. They are open to everyone. There are experienced gardeners on most sites who will be happy to support new plot holders. There is also a large range of books available on the subject.
Please ensure you read our full set of Terms and Conditions that need to be adhered to.
Allotment strategy 2019 to 2029
View our allotment strategy (pdf, 1MB) which focuses on improving the service over the next ten years.
Up to: Allotments
Updated: 14 September 2022