COVID -19: Guidance for allotments
What to do during coronavirus outbreak
If you are feeling unwell please do not visit your plot or enter the allotment site.
Adjustments are being made to the annual inspection process to accommodate this unprecedented time.
You are advised to do the following when you visit your plot:
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gates and locks
- Observe social distancing with each other – keep 2 to 3 metres apart
- Minimise the contact with each other (for example, no handshakes)
- Keep hand sanitiser with you and wash your hands with it regularly
- Do not share tools
- Do not wash your hands in the water tanks
All communal facilities should be closed and should not be used during this period.
Up to: Allotments
Updated: 27 October 2020