Teddington parking review 2019 - existing CPZs
We are reviewing the existing CPZs in the Teddington area (T, M1, Z1, Z2 and Z4).
In 2008, we implemented the Teddington CPZ (Zone T), operating Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 10.30am.
Since its implementation, we have received feedback on the CPZ from residents, including requests for its days/hours of operation to be increased and for roads outside its boundary to be incorporated into the CPZ.
In recent years, the days/hours of operation have been increased in part of the CPZ in Christchurch Avenue, Waldegrave Road and part of Station Road. Also, the CPZ has been extended to part of Udney Park Road.
We are now reviewing this CPZ as part of a wider review of parking in the Teddington/Strawberry Hill areas (pdf, 563 KB). The review asks residents for their views on the present operation of the zone and whether they wish to change the days/hours of operation. The review will also include zones M1, Z1, Z2 and Z4.
The consultation opened on Friday 24 January and ended on Friday 20 March 2020.
The consultation has now ended.
Copies of the consultation documents are below:
Teddington CPZ (Zone T):
Christchurch Avenue and Station Road (Zone T):
- Christchurch Avenue and Station Road - Zone T letter (pdf, 100 KB)
- Christchurch Avenue and Station Road - Zone T questionnaire (pdf, 126 KB)
Waldegrave Road (Zone T):
Vicarage Road (Zone M1):
Elleray Road (Zone Z1):
Ferry Road (Zone Z2):
Southfield Gardens (Zone Z4) :
- Southfield Gardens - Zone Z4 letter (pdf, 98 KB)
- Southfield Gardens - Zone Z4 questionnaire (pdf, 128 KB)
View the consultation results for the existing CPZs below:
- Zone T review results (pdf, 317 KB)
- Christchurch Avenue review results (pdf, 219 KB)
- Waldegrave Road review results (pdf, 224 KB)
View the letter of consultation results (pdf, 146 KB) sent to residents.
- Make no changes to the CPZ operational hours/days in Elleray Road (Z1), Southfield Gardens (Z4), the Strawberry Hill CPZ (SH) and the South Twickenham CPZ (E)
- Extend the operational hours of the M1 CPZ in Vicarage Road from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Sunday to 8.30am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday and to include bank holidays
- Extend the operational hours of the Z2 CPZ in Ferry Road CPZ from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Sunday to 8.30am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday and to include bank holidays
- View changes affecting the Teddington zone and wider area
We will write to residents in Vicarage Road and Ferry Road with further information regarding implementation.
Up to: Parking reviews
Updated: 19 August 2021