COVID-19: Sports update
Following government guidance, some of our sports and fitness centres (including pools) have now been able to reopen.
We are currently following the government's 'roadmap' for the reopening of our services as follows:
Update - September 2021
We continue to follow the Government’s 4 Step Roadmap and are also monitoring the current industry guidance and guidelines. We have therefore adopted a cautious approach to the reopening of some of our services.
We asked users of the centres to:
- Continue booking their sessions in advance using the LBRUT Sports App, web booking portal or by phone
- Attend the centre dressed ready for their session, wherever possible
- Not attend the centre in advance of their session start time
- Access the centre and the facility area in the same way
- Continue wearing face masks when accessing and moving around the centres
Gym users no longer need to book their session in advance.
We have made the following operational amendments to the centres:
- Gradually made more changing space, showers and lockers available for use
- Gradually re-introduced the barrier systems at the entrance to the centres and asked all members to attend with their membership cards
- Reviewed and increased the sessional numbers in a cautious way
- Continually reviewing service operating procedures
Further updates will be published on our website, via social media and on the LBRUT Sports App as we have them.
View the full government roadmap plans.
Up to: Sports
Updated: 09 September 2021