Teddington Hydrotherapy Pool timetable
COVID-19: Sports update - September 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
About the Hydrotherapy pool
The pool offers a unique environment for people who require supported exercise as part of a rehabilitation programme. Hydrotherapy has healing and recuperative properties due to thermal and mechanical effects.
- Water temperature is maintained at 34 to 35 degrees
- 9.5 x 5 metre deck level pool accessible to disabled users
- State of the art hoists for easy access to the pool
- Hydro sessions are for people with special needs or rehab only
- Swimming is not permitted
- All public sessions are fully supervised by a qualified lifeguard, but do not have a physiotherapist in attendance
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance
- Public capacities have been reduced for your comfort and safety
- All sessions are 30 minutes only and cannot be extended
- You can only book one 30 minute slot per day
- There is a 30 minute gap in between each time slot for cleaning and to allow customers to change and leave the facility
- The timetable will be reviewed weekly and additional sessions will be added where possible
- Hydro sessions cannot be booked on online or via the LBRUT App
- Advance bookings only accepted by telephone on 020 3772 2999 or in person
- An Indemnity Form must have been completed before any booking can be made. If you have an existing indemnity form subscription, please check this is still valid as we cannot give any extension due to the lockdown closure period. Expired indemnity form subscriptions will need to be renewed before any booking can be made
- If you need a carer to assist you during your visit, they may attend at no cost (this does not include physiotherapists or rehab specialists). Carers must have pre-registered before visiting by completing a Hydro Carer Registration Form. If your carer is required to enter the water when providing assistance, you will need to pre-book their free admission by calling us on 020 3772 2999
Updated: 14 May 2021