Shene Sports and Fitness Centre Timetable
COVID-19: Sports update - September 2021
We are currently following step 4 of the government roadmap. We are also following industry guidance and adopting a cautious approach to the reopening of services.
View the step 4 changes that will be taking place in our sport and fitness centres.
What to know before you arrive at Shene Sports and Fitness Centre:
- Only those who have pre-booked an activity session may visit us (excluding gym sessions that no longer require pre-booking from Monday 26 July onwards)
- Please arrive dressed ready for your activity
- All of our Sports and Fitness Centres will be operating NHS Test and Trace, as per Government legislation. When visiting our centres, we encourage you to scan the NHS QR code and you will be asked to provide your name and contact details so you can be notified if you have been exposed to the virus
- Limited shower and changing facilities will be available
- Toilet facilities are available
View reduced opening hours due to COVID-19:
- Monday to Thursday, from 6.30am to 10pm
- Friday, from 6.30am to 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday, from 8.30am to 4pm
You need to have completed a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire and attended an induction session prior to using the gym. If you haven't, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gym sessions no longer need to be pre-booked. Please access the building via the main reception and arrive dressed appropriately for your gym session.
Customers are asked to wipe down any equipment after they have used it.
Limited changing room, locker and shower facilities are available. You will not be permitted to use the pools or attend a fitness class as part of your visit (unless these have been pre-booked).
Only those who have pre-booked a class may visit the centre. Please access the building via the main entrance.
Please arrive dressed appropriately for your class. Limited changing room, locker and shower facilities will be available.
Each class will include time for customers to clean/wipe down any equipment they have used and then to leave the building. You will not be permitted to use the gym during your visit.
- View the group exercise studio programme (pdf, 120 KB) - valid from 20 September 2021
- View the group exercise programme class descriptions (pdf, 520 KB) - valid from 20 September 2021
Updated: 20 September 2021