NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- Go to nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- Call 111
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can:
- Call 18001 111 on a textphone
- Use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service
Public Health England – Health Protection Team
Get support from your local health protection team (HPT) to prevent and reduce the effect of diseases and chemical and radiation hazards.
HPTs provide support to health professionals, including:
- Local disease surveillance
- Alert systems
- Investigating and managing health protection incidents
- National and local action plans for infectious diseases
Please note: If you need to send information that might reveal someone’s identity, put it in an encrypted email. Do not put personal information in the subject line.
PHE South London Health Protection Team contact details:
- Address: Floor 3C Skipton House, 80 London Road, London, SE1 6LH
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Phone: 0344 326 2052
- Fax: 0344 326 7255
Out of hours for health professionals only: please phone 0344 326 2052
Updated: 14 April 2021