Apply for the Active Richmond Fund
Registered charities, voluntary groups, sports associations, social enterprises and individual providers can apply to the Fund in line with one of the priorities.
Download the guidance notes and read them before applying, they offer a guide to answering the questions in the application forms and outline how to meet the criteria. Also, please find frequently asked questions should you need further information
Please download the Micro Grants application form to complete. You can only apply for up to a maximum of £1,000. We aim to respond to applicants with the outcome of their request within six weeks, providing they have supplied all the relevant information. This process can take longer if additional information is required.
Please download the Main Grants application form to complete. You can only apply for up to a maximum of £5,000. The Active Richmond Fund has a limited budget, so please take this into consideration when applying. We aim to respond to applicants with the outcome of their request within ten weeks, providing they have supplied all the relevant information. This process can take longer if additional information is required.
All completed applications should be emailed to ActiveRichmondFund@richmond.gov.uk.
If you require a large print or hard copy application form, or require any reasonable adjustments please call 020 8831 6297.
Help and advice
View links to relevant websites and resources to provide further information to inform your application.
- RUILS – is a local charity that is commissioned by Richmond Council to provide a Social Prescribing service in the borough
- Richmond CVS – provides support and advice on how to develop project ideas and plan for future funding
- Habitats & Heritage - offer advice and support to environmental projects in the voluntary and community sector
- Sport Richmond offer advice and resources to clubs, voluntary sports organisations and athletes to promote sport and physical recreation
- Richmond Business Hub provides an online portal of resources support, advice and guidance which is useful for social enterprises
- Voluntary and Community Sector – find out more information about other support and funding available for the voluntary and community sector in the borough
- Business pages offer further information available for businesses within Richmond which is useful for social enterprises
- Public Health Outcomes Framework
Up to: Active Richmond Fund
Updated: 21 July 2021