My Account

Use this form to request the removal of a name from electoral register if someone in your household has died or moved away.

You will need

  • Proof of death, if relevant - for example, a copy of a death certificate or other document

Before you start

This form is to remove somebody from the Borough's electoral register entirely. There is a separate form if you wish to opt out of the Open (edited) version of the Register that is available for sale.

What happens next

Your request will be processed and verified against our records. We may need to get in touch with you for further details.

Once verified, the name will be removed from the electoral register and we will send you a confirmation letter.

Start my request

Short - this form shouldn't take long to complete

Updated: 25 June 2020

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.