How we do business
The Council delivers some services itself, commissions others to provide some services on its behalf and also works with partners to deliver services.
- The Council directly delivers a number of services itself.
- Commissioning is an ongoing process that includes assessing needs, engaging with local people to prioritise services and then planning and securing those services.
- Procurement is the way we buy services from others.
- We work in partnership with a range of different organisations to plan services that are joined up across the borough, including the Richmond Partnership, Health and Wellbeing and Community Safety.
- The voluntary sector is both a key partner and provider of services in the Borough.
Up to: How we work
Updated: 02 November 2020