Local Government Transparency Code
The Local Government Transparency Code 2015 sets out key principles for local authorities to create greater transparency through the publication of public data. It outlines the minimum requirements for local authorities to publish open data for re-use and in a timely way.
The aim is to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for you to contribute to the local decision-making process and help shape public services.
To meet the requirements of the Transparency Code, we publish the following data:
- Spending transactions over £500
- Government procurement card transactions
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Fraud investigation
Contracts and procurement
- Contracts valued over £5,000 (pdf, 225 KB)
- Invites to tender for contracts over £5,000
- Waste collection contract: see Recycling and Waste Collection Residential and Commercial on contract register (pdf, 225 KB)
How we are organised
Using our data
The data on this page is published under The Open Government Licence. This is a free open licence for public sector bodies to license the use and re-use of their information and data easily. If you are intending to use or re-use any of our data please note the conditions of the licence.
Updated: 09 May 2019