My Richmond App
My Richmond App allows residents to view personalised information and easily report issues.
Local information tailored to you
You can use the app to check everyday information personal to your address. This includes:
- Local planning applications
- Your Council Tax account
- Regular waste and recycling collection days
- Your next garden waste collection
- Your parking zones
- Your councillors
You just need to log in to the app or add your address to see information that is personal to you. To log in, simply use your Richmond Account username and password.
Essential services on the go
The app also brings together a range of council services, including:
- Report it – you can tell us about an issue, like graffiti or abandoned vehicles
- Richmond Card – if you have a card you get a virtual version for easy access
Help and support
Complete the contact form if you are experiencing issues with the app or would like to give us some feedback.
Up to: Home
Updated: 11 September 2023