My Account

Changes to NHS Primary Care complaints

Community news on behalf of NHS South West London | 3 July 2023

The way you can make a complaint about your GP practice, dentist, optician, or pharmacy has changed.

There are two ways you can complain: directly to the healthcare provider or to the healthcare commissioner.

After 1 July 2023, if you want to make a complaint about primary care services to the commissioner you will now contact South West London Integrated Care Board (ICB) instead of NHS England.

You can do this by:

Telephone: 0800 026 6082
Or by writing to: NHS South West London ICB, 120 the Broadway, Wimbledon, London SW19 1RH

Find out more about NHS complaints.

Share this

Up to: July 2023

Updated: 3 July 2023

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.