COVID-19 and flu vaccine pop-up clinics available through November
2 November 2023
Eligible residents who would like to get a COVID-19 seasonal vaccine or flu jab can do so at upcoming pop-up clinics in the borough.
This new schedule of community pop-ups aims to provide our eligible residents who would like to take up the vaccine offer with more opportunities to do so locally ahead of the holiday season.
No appointments are required, you can just walk in.
You may be able to get the NHS flu and/or COVID-19 vaccines if you:
- Are aged 65 or over (including those who will be 65 by 31 March 2024)
- Have certain health conditions or a learning disability
- Are pregnant
- Live with someone who has a weakened immune system
- Are a carer
- Are a frontline health or social care worker
- Live in a care home
Find out more on the NHS website.
The pop-up clinics will be held at the following locations in November.
Kew Community Trust
- Date: Every Monday
- Time: 9am to 12.30pm
- Address: St Luke's, The Avenue, Richmond TW9 2AJ
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College
- Date: Every Tuesday
- Time: 2 to 5pm
- Address: Parkshot, Richmond TW9 2RE
York House, Twickenham
- Date: 8 November
- Time: 10am to 2pm
- Address: York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AA
Age UK Richmond
- Date: 10 and 24 November, 8 December
- Time: 1.45 to 4.30pm
- Address: Twickenham Wellbeing Centre, 104 Arragon Road, Twickenham, TW1 3NH
Up to: November 2023
Updated: 2 November 2023