Donate to the Richmond upon Thames Voluntary Fund
All the funds raised by the Voluntary Fund will be split in the following way between the selected charities for 2021/22:
- Off the Record (one third)
- Richmond Borough Mind (one third)
- Dose of Nature (one sixth)
- Marble Hill Playcentres (one sixth)
Before you donate
This is a voluntary scheme and any amount can be donated.
Our selected charities, Off the Record, Richmond Borough Mind, Dose of Nature and Marble Hill Playcentres have told us how your donation would be used.
- One to one nature prescriptions that promote the mental health benefits of engaging with the natural world
- Counselling sessions for children and young people experiencing a crisis
- Expert Special Education Needs (SEN) playworker support and a free pass to access outdoor play facilities.
- Youth peer mentoring and places on an after-school support programme
Find out more about what a donation to one of the selected charities could provide.
There is an option to make a one-off donation or set up a regular gift.
If you are able, please remember to boost your donation by agreeing to Gift Aid. Donating with Gift Aid means charities can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give, at no extra cost to you.
Donate by cheque
Alternatively, you can post a cheque made payable to The Richmond upon Thames Voluntary Fund to the below address.
To boost your donation by agreeing to Gift Aid, print off the Gift Aid form (pdf, 136 KB) and return with your cheque.
The Richmond upon Thames Voluntary Fund
44 York Street
Updated: 24 March 2021