Report a problem with a bin

Use this form to tell us about a problem with a bin.

Before you start

Please note this form is to report problems with bins on the public highway. Order a recycling container for your recycling collections.

You will need

To be able to describe the location of the bin and the problem with the bin.

What happens next

We will investigate the bin to resolve the problem. The length of time for us to resolve the problem will depend on the nature of the fault.

We may contact you for further information if you provide contact details.

Start my report

Short- this form shouldn’t take long to complete.

Updated: 6 December 2017