My Account

We do not own any council housing. Instead approved housing associations provide social housing for us. We call these registered providers (also known as registered social landlords).

Our registered providers share the Richmond Housing Register and must be approved by the Homes and Communities Agency.

Despite not owning any stock, the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames works closely with registered providers to ensure that standards are met. These standards include ensuring that resident engagement is prioritised and that social housing residents feel listened to by their housing provider. Following a working group with registered providers, TPAS and the Council we have created a resident engagement charter (pdf, 263 KB) which explains our commitment to resident engagement.

Registered providers

Updated: 06 February 2024

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.