My Account

If you have moved house or changed your name, you must let us know.

Change of address

If you have moved within the borough, send us:

  • Proof of your new address
  • A brief note including your name, new address, old address and moving date

We will then update our records. You do not need to return your badge, and can continue to use the service as normal.

Moving out of the borough

You will need to contact us to let us know your new address.

You can continue to use a Blue Badge we have issued in your new area until its expiry date, but you will need to apply to your new local authority to renew it.

We will not issue you a reminder letter when the badge is close to expiry, so make a note of the expiry date and be sure to reapply to your new local authority in plenty of time.

Change of name

If you have changed your name, send us:

  • Proof of your change of name (marriage certificate, deed poll certificate, or divorce documents)
  • A brief note telling us about your name change

Replacement badge

You will need to tell us if you would like a replacement Blue Badge in your new name when you send us your change of name details.

To get a replacement you must:

  • Enclose a £10 cheque or postal order made payable to ‘LBRUT’ or
  • State that you would like to pay by debit or credit card and we will contact you to take payment


Supported Travel team 
44 York Street

Phone: 020 8831 6096

Updated: 26 September 2023

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.