My Account

Report a problem with a toilet

Before you start

This form can only be used to tell us about a problem with a Council toilet or a toilet in the Community Toilet Scheme.

You will need

To be able to describe the location of the toilet and the problem with the toilet.

What happens next

We will investigate the toilet. Where the toilet is part of our Community Toilet scheme we will contact the business on your behalf.  

We may contact you for further information if you provide contact details.

Start my request

Short- this form shouldn’t take long to complete.

Updated: 30 September 2020

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.