My Account

Report overgrown vegetation on the highway

Use this form to tell us about private vegetation overgrowing on to public land (for example a pavement), or about public vegetation overgrowing on to private land.

Before you start

Overgrown vegetation in parks is dealt with separately. Report overgrown vegetation in a park.

You will need

To be able to describe the location and nature of the overgrown vegetation.

What happens next

We will investigate the overgrown vegetation within 7 days, depending on the problem.  

We may contact you for further information if you provide contact details.

Start my report

Short - this form shouldn’t take long to complete.

Updated: 11 October 2022

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.