Tourism and marketing
We welcome visitors to Richmond upon Thames, and they make a crucial contribution to the borough’s economy.
How we promote tourism
VisitRichmond is the official tourism board for Richmond upon Thames. It works hard to support and develop tourism activities by:
- Producing and distributing our VisitRichmond Guide
- Maintaining visibility at major local events
- Promoting hidden gems
- Working in partnership with local hotels, attractions and businesses to boost business and visitor experience
- Producing a monthly enewsletter and what's on brochure
- Maintaining comprehensive event calendars for local residents and visitors
- Managing the Richmond Station information kiosk which is open seven days a week 10am to 3pm (in summer) and 10am to 2pm (in winter)
- Promoting local events, attractions and businesses on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
Whether you're a local or planning a trip to our borough from further afield, Richmond offers a huge range of options on your doorstep.
From upcoming events and must-see attractions to the perfect spot to eat, drink or stay, you'll find it all on the VisitRichmond website.
Get in touch with VisitRichmond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.