Tourism and travel
The borough is home to several well-known tourist venues, which attract approximately 4.5 million visitors from across the world every year.
How we promote tourism
Our visitor economy is crucial to the borough’s overall economy and generates an estimated total economic benefit to the borough of £469 million.
We work hard to support and develop tourism activities by:
- Producing and distributing our Visit Richmond Guide
- Maintaining visibility at major local events
- Promoting less well-known local attractions
- Working in partnership with local hotels to boost business and visitor experience
- Sharing online ticket platform for local event organisers
- Promoting local events and attractions on Facebook and Twitter
Find events and accommodation
Visit our official tourism website Visit Richmond for the latest on local events, attractions and accommodation.
Contact Visit Richmond by email at email@example.com.
Up to: Services
Updated: 31 October 2023