Christmas tree recycling
We will collect your real Christmas tree for recycling on a scheduled collection day for your street between Tuesday 4 and Friday 14 January 2022.
This service is free and you do not require a garden waste contract to have your tree collected and recycled.
Live in a flat?
If you live in a block of flats we ask you take your Christmas tree to a drop-off point. If this is not possible we will collect trees left in your communal waste area.
What you need to do
All trees must be presented in a front garden visible from the pavement (if you
have one) or on the pavement by your entrance. Please ensure you do not cause
an obstruction by only putting your tree out on your collection day.
We will not collect your tree if it is:
- Plastic/not real
- Still decorated
- In soil or a pot/stand
- The tree is over 6ft (please cut
into smaller pieces)
You can also take your tree to one the drop-off points listed below:
- Townmead Road Reuse and Recycling Centre - (during opening hours only)
- Barn Elms Sports Centre, SW13 0DG (opposite Barnes Rugby Centre)
- Squires Garden Centre car park, TW2 5PA
- Old Deer Car Park - TW9 2RA
- Ham Street Car Park - TW10 7RS
- Nelson Road Car Park, TW2 7BB
- Hampton Library Car Park, TW12 2AB
- North Lane Car Park, Teddington, TW11 0HJ
Take it to Townmead
You can take your tree to the Re-use and Recycling Centre, Townmead Road. Please remember you must book an appointment to visit Townmead Road.
Up to: Collection days
Updated: 24 November 2021