Carers Strategy Reference Group
The Richmond Carers Strategy Reference Group is accountable for monitoring the delivery of the Richmond Carers Strategy 2020-2025.
The RCSRG meets quarterly.
- To deliver and monitor the action plan of the current Carers Strategy.
- To feedback information to carers and stakeholders from the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames (LBRuT), NHS Commissioning and Voluntary Sector organisations involved with the provision of carers services.
- To ensure that staff, carers and the general public are engaged in developing, monitoring and informing the Carers Strategy and development of services within Richmond.
- To set up working groups to deliver the specific actions and developments as agreed by the Group.
- To ensure good outcomes for carers and ensure that the proposed changes are delivered within the resources available.
- To set up an appropriate system for monitoring and measuring the impact of the strategy.
|Richmond Carers Centre
|ASC Commissioning Manager
|Dementia Connect Manager
|ASC Head of Commissioning
|Alison and Kevin Sears
|National Autistic Society
|ASC Professional Standards Officer
|Principal Social Worker
|ASC Senior Commissioning Manager
|Public Health Lead
|Community Involvement Manager
|Head of Community Services
|Age UK Richmond
|Deputy Chief Executive
Find more information and support available for carers.
Contact the RCSRG
For more information on the RCSRG activities, or if you are interested in joining, contact Steve Shaffelburg at email@example.com.
Up to: Partnerships
Updated: 06 October 2022