My Account

Problems with paying your Council Tax bill

You should contact us if you are having difficulty making payments. We will be able to discuss your payment plan and offer you other advice.

Contact us

Reducing your bill

You may not need to pay the full amount. Check to see if you are eligible for:

Financial advice

Independent advice can help you keep control of your finances. The Money Advice Service has details of many free options available.

Citizens Advice Richmond can provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice.

Updated: 23 February 2022

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.