Visiting Pools on the Park
Old Deer Park, Twickenham Road, Richmond TW9 2SF. Getting here.
Pools on the Park comprises an outdoor heated pool and grounds, indoor main and teaching pools, fitness suite, indoor cycle studio and class studio. We offer a range of adult group exercise classes and swimming lessons for all ages and abilities.
Pool water temperatures are as follows:
- Outdoor pool - 24 degrees
- Teaching pool - 31 degrees
- Main pool - 28 degrees
View our opening hours.
Current centre opening hours
The centre is open:
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 9pm
We open on most bank holidays from 8am to 4pm, but please check with the centre before visiting us.
Current swimming pool opening hours
The main pool is open:
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am to 9.00pm
- Saturday: 8am to 6pm
- Sunday: 7am to 6pm
The teaching pool is open:
- Monday to Friday: 10.30am to 3.30pm
- Saturday: 10.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
The outdoor pool is open:
- Monday and Wednesday: 6.30am to 1.30pm and 4.30 to 7.30pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 6.30am to 1.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am to 1.30pm
Timed swim sessions are in place for accessing the pools. Please check availability in advance if you wish to swim on the day, to avoid disappointment. These times are subject to change.
View the specific timetable for the activity you will be attending, as our gym, swimming pools and fitness classes open at different times.
Telephone: 020 3772 2999
An access guide for Pools on the Park is available on AccessAble.
Up to: Pools on the Park
Updated: 04 September 2023