Social Housing Residents' Forum
The Social Housing Residents' Forum will be chaired by our Spokesperson for Housing and supported by our Tenants' Champion who advocates issues to landlords on behalf of residents living in social housing.
We will come together once every three months as a forum, offering you the opportunity to:
- Have a voice and be a part of the conversation with Richmond Council and housing associations
- Share with us the views of residents local to where you live
- Give us feedback on the ambassador project
- Discuss issuing affecting your local community, such as the climate emergency and supporting communities post-COVID
- Get to know other Community Ambassadors, offering peer support and sharing learning
This is not a forum to discuss individual private cases, which can be escalated through the usual complaints processes and to the Tenants' Champion service.
The date of the next forum is Thursday 4 November from 6 to 7.30pm. The forum will take place online via Zoom.
Up to: Community Ambassadors
Updated: 18 January 2022