My Account

Visitor parking permits

You will need a visitor parking permit if you live within a Controlled Parking Zone and have visitors who wish to park during restricted hours. We offer two types of permit.

We have separate guidance for Twickenham Event (R) Zone applications.

Scratch cards

Books of visitor scratch cards are a convenient way to ensure you always have a permit to hand.

Pay As You Go (PAYG)

Pay for visitor parking as and when you need it, either online or by telephone.

Changes to issuing arrangements

From Monday 10 May 2021 issuing arrangements for visitor parking permits have changed.

Updated: 29 September 2022

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.