My Account

Contact Housing

We provide a range of services to improve housing standards, maintain independence and resolve customers housing problems.

Housing Information and Advice Team

The Housing Information and Advice Team deal with:

  • Preventing homelessness
  • Housing advice and options
  • Applications for emergency and longer-term accommodation
  • Safety First Scheme
  • Richmond Housing Register
  • Low cost home ownership
  • Supported housing
  • Tenant mobility schemes

Telephone: 020 8891 7409
Find out contact times

Home Improvement Agency

The Home Improvement Agency (HIA) deals with:

  • Home adaptations
  • Home repairs
  • Energy efficiency

Telephone: 0208 891 7436

Private Sector Housing Team

The Private Sector Housing Team deal with:

  • Poor housing conditions
  • Houses in Multiple Occupation

Telephone: 0208 545 3025

Resettlement Service

The Resettlement Service deal with:

  • Moving vulnerable clients
  • Help with benefits and applications
  • Emotional support

Telephone: 020 8487 5064

Up to: Housing

Updated: 03 April 2023

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.