Healthy Schools London is an awards programme that works to improve children and young people's health and wellbeing.
From lesson planning to school food guidelines, discover resources your school can use to support good health and help to achieve recognition through the programme.
- PSHE and RSE
- Physical activity and PE
- Mental health and wellbeing in schools
- Healthy eating and weight loss
- Childhood obesity
- School food provision
- Nutrition and food education
- Schools climate change resource hub
- Junior Citizenship Scheme
- GIO lesson plan