My Account

Operational parking permits

You will need an operational parking permit if you are a member of the clergy, carer or non-carer and need to park within a specific Controlled Parking Zone during restricted hours, to carry out your day-to-day duties.

Updated: 29 September 2022

Stay up to date! Make sure you subscribe to our email updates.