Equality in action
Our work is to eliminate unlawful discrimination, advance equality of opportunity and foster good relations. We have a long-standing approach of mainstreaming equality, and the news stories below demonstrate our equality work in action.
- Shining a light on hidden domestic abuse
- Help to house a refugee family
- New religious education syllabus agreed
- Calling all women: be brave, be bold, change the world
- New fund launched to help youth mental health charities in 2020
- Celebrate LGBTQ+ history month at Pink Proms 2020
- Can you help make our parks accessible to everyone?
- Holocaust Memorial Day programme of events
- RISE to the challenge and have your say on future sports programme
- National survey places Richmond top in outer London for quality of life for vulnerable residents
- Council Leader gives HIV the finger
Up to: Equality and diversity
Updated: 02 November 2020